Master of Science in Computer Science
The Master of Science in Computer Science degree features two (2) majors:
- Computer Science; and,
- Analytics: Logistics Analytics track, or Big Data Analytics track
Students engage in graduate research utilizing state-of-the-art experimental and/or computational research facilities under close faculty supervision in Computer Science, Logistics-Analytics, or Big Data Analytics.
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Computer Science Degree, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of design IT principles in a defined industry problem.
- Conduct research and apply knowledge based on these research skills.
- Apply knowledge of managerial skills to coordinate and execute an industry project.
- Demonstrate an understanding of applied analysis of user requirements, research skills, managerial skills and IT-based knowledge.
- Analyze and properly use current computing techniques, methods and theories in an industry scenario.
This course is Campus based
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Wildwood, Florida, United States
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India